Superior SEO Web Design

by seoibiza on 11, June, 2009

So this afternoon spec ops reported movement on the perimeter around a long held “trophy term” – ie no-one searches it, but it just sounds good, we took a few of these while we evolved the site on the way to the bigger stuff, and most are still there.

But in the last few days while the sentries were asleep, basically through complacence, a new site has taken #1 on both:

Superior SEO Design and Superior SEO Web Design.

This is awesome, :) to finally have some jousting partners to come and play with us in the silly stuff like this.

And what’s even better is that their whole site seems to have been set up specifically for these terms, whereas our rankings in those particular terms are basically a “crossbleed” from our presence in both the SEO Web Design, and Superior SEO searches, separately.

So we’ve basically been sniped (the irony)  …And what is it they always say?

..Never snipe a sniper and not finish the job ;)

A quick look at the site shows a lot of content based around these terms, more than 10,000 words in fact, albeit mostly hidden away in the scroll bar section, but certainly “aggressively :) targeted ” onsite, and because it also seems to be have been built in HTML, will make a great sparring partner against our  advanced onsite SEO system – ie Static & Blog integration & advanced WordPress SEO .

It’ll be like our own little ongoing SEO contest, only with other people playing now too, unlike the last 18 months in most cases. So we’ve made a couple of minor adjustments to respond and this post…

The site is www.frontpagerankings.com -  & let the games commence

In other silly games, ie sulumits retsambew, we’re up to #11 on .co.uk, mainly because matey boy over at the mighty Taree Internet linked at one of our contest support posts. Time to return the favour, from the best place we have. We’ve also started a forum post over at Taree Internet here to discuss (in a hopefully more serious fashion) what actually constitutes  “superior seo web design”.

And lastly if any of the numpty anonymous commenters want to come and try their luck in our silly (superior seo web design) games, you are of course most welcome ;)

{ 2 trackbacks }

Superior SEO Design | SBS Sniper
13, June, 2009 at 6:28 pm
Pagerank Sculpting
14, June, 2009 at 9:35 am

{ 15 comments… read them below or add one }

Front Page Rankings 15, June, 2009 at 4:31 pm

I was actually wondering when you guys were going to see I had captured these terms :) It’s been fun going after these terms (along with several others that I will eventually capture).
Let the games begin!

seoibiza 15, June, 2009 at 4:40 pm

Hello Front page Rankings

heh, looks like they already did.. :) I’m ashamed to say some of my “associates” may have been having a little fun at your expense over the weekend.

we do however have a serious suggestion for you to make your future seo career run smoother which Ive emailed on the address you left.

regards from Ibiza

Front Page Rankings 15, June, 2009 at 5:50 pm

Having some fun is all good… I know I’m a newbie… it’s been a blast taking these terms away. I expected a bit of a backlash and am amazingly surprised it took so long to happen!

I replied to your email, thanks for the suggestions! I seriously considered each and every one of them.

The one that I will not consider however, is laying back and letting you take my terms back LOL

All the very best,

FPR

seoibiza 15, June, 2009 at 6:34 pm

:) well we admire your spirit, just don’t think you should get your hopes up too much on this for some time to come yet..

Click >> Google “superior” << ;)

Aries 15, June, 2009 at 6:41 pm

lol. youve been trolled and linkbaited haven’t you? admit it.

the dude set up a fake linkbait seo site so bad everyone will link at it then he’ll 301 it to his real site a bit down the line. in the meantime he’s picking up relevant dofollow links on “SEO web design” from you all over the shop

nice, suckered.. :)

Aries 15, June, 2009 at 7:44 pm

how funny would it be if it was an undercover Indian SEO revenge trolling? inspired.

seoibiza 15, June, 2009 at 7:59 pm

lol.

@Aries – who’s the troll here?

firstly “revenge” for what? :) offering any decent ones who could be arsed to enter the competition a big fat juicy link?

secondly its not a linkbait troll, do you think spec ops didnt check it out?

now stop your nonsense :)

Front Page Rankings 15, June, 2009 at 9:25 pm

Me no troll…

me just sad and lonely bonehead SEO guy looking for love in all the wrong places

LOL

Aries: At least I didn’t post some cheesy backlink on someone else’s blog… I got the #1 spot through old fashioned brute force!!

Superior SEO Sniper Design 20, June, 2009 at 1:28 am

Hello lads

we would appear to be above you this evening for “Superior SEO Design:)

asleep on duty again?

seoibiza 20, June, 2009 at 1:12 pm

you’re so cheeky. where exactly did you learn everything you know? ;)

Sniper HQ 20, June, 2009 at 6:35 pm

lol let me know if you need us to knock up a superior-seo-design.com sniper to get it back.. ;)

Front Page Rankings 22, June, 2009 at 7:11 pm

Odd… still showing #1 for me here… and in Maryland, USA, and in Washington State USA.

Perhaps it’s only in Spain that I’m relegated to #2?

LOL

As far as learning what I know… all self taught through a lot of research, trial and error and busting my head on concrete walls… ;)

Onward and upward!

seoibiza 23, June, 2009 at 9:33 pm

he’s not talking to you Tim, hes talking to me ;)
..click search >> superior seo design

and when did tbPR update? this post is 12 days old and is PR2?

ps Tim you should come join in this thread

Taree Internet superior seo web design

Front Page Rankings 23, June, 2009 at 9:50 pm

LOL, that’ll teach me… but still… I don’t understand how such an inferior site can still be #1 after such a determined effort to take it back! ;)

Coming to the other thread soon.

Thanks for including me in everyone… will there ever be a time when you can see the value behind 11K of content? ;)

seoibiza 23, June, 2009 at 10:55 pm

haha, a determined effort would imply more than a couple of blog posts and title changes.

we could just bomb you out of the water with external linkpower but that’s not really seo design as such is it now?

fair’s fair, so we’re sticking with onsite tactics, but..

..cant hear any fat ladies singing just yet ;)